- Pray for the Aglow groups and leaders to be strengthened.
- Pray for all the resources and creativity needed to fulfill the intentions of God in the nation of Cayman Islands.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city.
- Pray for godly government leaders. Blessed is the nation whose God is The Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12
- Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1,2 (NKJV)
- Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is he King of glory. Selah Psalm 24:9-10 (NKJV)
Interesting Facts About the Cayman Islands
Background: The Cayman Islands were colonized from Jamaica by the British during the 18th and 19th centuries and were administered by Jamaica after 1863. In 1959, the islands became a territory within the Federation of the West Indies. When the Federation dissolved in 1962, the Cayman Islands chose to remain a British dependency.
Government Type: parliamentary democracy
Population: 53,737 (July 2013 est.)
Ethnic Groups: mixed 40%, white 20%, black 20%, expatriates of various ethnic groups 20%
Languages: English (official) 95%, Spanish 3.2%, other 1.8% (1999 census)
Religions: Protestant 67.7% (Church of God 25.5%, Presbyterian/United Church 9.2%, Seventh-Day Adventist 8.4%, Baptist 8.3%, Pentecostal 6.7%, Anglican 3.9%, non-denominational 5.7%), Roman Catholic 12.6%, other religions 4%, other 6.5%, none 6.1%, unspecified 3.2% (2007)
Interesting Facts information from the cia.gov website. Read more about the Cayman Islands