- Pray for the Aglow groups and leaders to be strengthened.
- Pray for all the resources and creativity needed to fulfill the intentions of God in the nation of Bermuda.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city.
- Pray for godly government leaders. Blessed is the nation whose God is The Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12
- Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1,2 (NKJV)
- Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is he King of glory. Selah Psalm 24:9-10 (NKJV)
Interesting Facts About Bermuda
Background: Bermuda was first settled in 1609 by shipwrecked English colonists headed for Virginia. Vacationing to the island to escape North American winters first developed in Victorian times. Tourism continues to be important to the island’s economy, although international business has overtaken it in recent years. Bermuda has also developed into a highly successful offshore financial center. A referendum on independence from the UK was soundly defeated in 1995.
Government Type: parliamentary; self-governing territory; overseas territory of the UK
Population: 69,467 (July 2013 est.)
Ethnic Groups: black 53.8%, white 31%, mixed 7.5%, other races 7.1%, unspecified 0.6% (2010 census)
Languages: English (official), Portuguese
Religions: Protestant 49.2% (Anglican 15.8%, African Methodist Episcopal 8.6%, Seventh-Day Adventist 6.7, other Protestant 18.1%), Roman Catholic 14.5%, other 12.4%, unspecified 6.2%, none 17.7% (2010 census)
Interesting Facts information from the cia.gov website. Read more about Bermuda