- Pray for the Aglow groups and leaders to be strengthened.
- Pray for all the resources and creativity needed to fulfill the intentions of God in the state of Wisconsin.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city.
- Pray for godly government leaders. Blessed is the nation whose God is The Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12
- Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1,2 (NKJV)
- Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is he King of glory. Psalm 24:9-10 (NKJV)
Interesting Facts About Wisconsin
E-mail Wisconsin Congressperson:
State Information: In 1634, Frenchman Jean Nicolet became Wisconsin’s first European explorer. The French controlled the area until 1763, when it was ceded to the British. The state’s name is an English version of a French adaptation of an Indian name said to mean “the place where we live.” The Wisconsin Territory was formed in 1836 and was admitted into the Union as the 30th state in 1848. With the nickname “America’s Dairyland,” it’s no surprise that Wisconsin is one of the top producers of milk, cheese, and butter in the country. In fact, the loyal fans of the Green Bay Packers football team call themselves “cheeseheads.” Milwaukee, the state’s largest city, helps make Wisconsin one of the largest manufacturing states in the nation. The state capital, Madison, is home to the University of Wisconsin. The flower of the “Badger State” is the wood violet and the state bird is the robin.
Interesting Facts information from the following websites:
Congressperson e-mail: http://bensguide.gpo.gov/3-5/state/
State Information: http://www.americaslibrary.gov/es/index.php