There has been much chaos and confusion throughout France with protests over severe economic concerns based on government decisions. People are suffering. The government needs solutions.
- We declare an invasion of God’s wisdom to come upon the leaders and people of influence of France. Surround President Macron with wise counselors and guide him by Your hand and Your voice. Release Your grace with real solutions from heaven to earth.
- We release the powerful peace of God into the hearts and minds of people who are struggling. Lord, crush the chaos and confusion.
- We call for angelic hosts to hold back violence and open paths for resources that are needed to sustain life among the people of France.
- Set the government of France upon Your shoulders, Lord, and lead her people to peace and security.
- Lord, crush any plots of people who try to take advantage of the situation to bring other agendas that add to the chaos.
- Release the passion in the church of France to bring the atmosphere of the Presence of God and the healing, transforming Fruit of the Holy Spirit throughout the nation.
- Declare that the Christian heritage of France will rise in the nation. France is a model in the arts, culture and fashion. Proclaim that France becomes a model of the culture of the Kingdom of God.
- Proclaim that Aglow France enters fully into her prophetic anointing and calling to bring healing, reconciliation and restoration in marriage and families according to the original plan of God.
- In April 2014, France received this prophecy at the Aglow national conference: “The Aglow movement will grow much faster than one might think because this is the time of God.” Proclaim the fulfillment of this prophecy and the acceleration of God in Aglow France.
Interesting Facts About France
Background: France today is one of the most modern countries in the world and is a leader among European nations. It plays an influential global role as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, NATO, the G-8, the G-20, the EU and other multilateral organizations. France rejoined NATO’s integrated military command structure in 2009, reversing de Gaulle’s 1966 decision to take French forces out of NATO.
Since 1958, it has constructed a hybrid presidential-parliamentary governing system resistant to the instabilities experienced in earlier, more purely parliamentary administrations. In recent decades, its reconciliation and cooperation with Germany have proved central to the economic integration of Europe, including the introduction of a common currency, the euro, in January 1999. In the early 21st century, five French overseas entities – French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, and Reunion – became French regions and were made part of France proper.
Government Type: republic
Population: 65,951,611 (July 2013 est.)
Ethnic Groups: Celtic and Latin with Teutonic, Slavic, North African, Indochinese, Basque minorities
Overseas departments: black, white, mulatto, East Indian, Chinese, Amerindian
Languages: French (official) 100%, rapidly declining regional dialects and languages (Provencal, Breton, Alsatian, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Flemish)
Overseas departments: French, Creole patois, Mahorian (a Swahili dialect)
Religions: Roman Catholic 83%-88%, Protestant 2%, Jewish 1%, Muslim 5%-10%, unaffiliated 4%
Overseas departments: Roman Catholic, Protestant, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, pagan
Interesting Facts information from the cia.gov website. Read more about France