- Pray for the Aglow groups and leaders to be strengthened.
- Pray for all the resources and creativity needed to fulfill the intentions of God in the state of Kentucky.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city.
- Pray for godly government leaders. Blessed is the nation whose God is The Lord, the people whom He has chosen for His own inheritance. Psalm 33:12
- Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1,2 (NKJV)
- Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is he King of glory. Psalm 24:9-10 (NKJV)
Interesting Facts About Kentucky
Motto: United we stand, divided we fall
E-mail Kentucky Congressperson:
State Information: Daniel Boone and other frontiersmen settled in Kentucky, the “Bluegrass State,” in 1769. Its name comes from the Iroquois Indian word “Ken-tah-ten,” or “land of tomorrow.” Admitted into the Union in 1792, Kentucky is the 15th state and the first state west of the Appalachian Mountains. Today, Kentucky is associated with coal mines and horse farms and racing. America’s most prestigious horse race, the Kentucky Derby, is held in Louisville annually. The state flower is the goldenrod, the cardinal is the state bird and Frankfort is the capital.
Interesting Facts information from the following websites:
Congressperson e-mail: http://bensguide.gpo.gov/3-5/state/
State Information: http://www.americaslibrary.gov/es/index.php